Grapefruit Banana Sherbet
This frozen dessert is simple, tart and flavorful.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 medium frozen bananas, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 grapefruit segments, roughly chopped
- Place bananas, grapefruit juice, milk, and salt in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Process until smooth.
- Freeze for 1 hour. Scoop into bowls and garnish with grapefruit.