Grass-Fed Lamb Meatballs
Meatballs are always a kid favorite. These grass-fed lamb meatballs are high in good fats that contribute to their taste and their health factor.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 13 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1½ lbs. ground grass-fed lamb
- ¼ cup minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. cumin
- Over medium-high heat sauté pine nuts in 2 tablespoons olive oil for 2 minutes until brown. Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine lamb, garlic, cumin, and pine nuts and form into meatballs.
- Add remaining olive oil to pan and fry meatballs until cooked through, about 5–10 minutes, depending on size of meatballs.