Add any herbs you’d like when you make the gravy, including sage, thyme, oregano, or marjoram.
Makes: 2 cupsHands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 2 cups
- 1 cup nonfat milk powder
- ½ cup instant blend flour
- ⅓ cup beef or chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- In food processor, combine milk powder, flour, granules, onion powder, and garlic powder and pulse until blended.
- In small saucepan, melt butter with pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from heat. Add butter mixture to flour mixture, pulsing a few times to blend to a fine texture.
- Freeze in ½-cup portions for up to 2 months. To make gravy, combine ½ cup of the mix with 1 cup cold water and simmer until thickened.