Greek Boneless Leg of Lamb
This succulent dish requires very little hands-on time but ample cooking time.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 12 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 lbs. boneless leg of lamb
- 1 Tbsp. crushed rosemary
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- 2 lbs. green beans
- Trim off any visible fat from the lamb and discard. Season with salt, black pepper, and rosemary and place in a large slow cooker with lemon juice and water. Cook on low for 10 hours.
- Transfer lamb to a platter. Add green beans to the slow cooker. Return lamb to slow cooker over beans. Cover and cook for 2 more hours.
- Transfer lamb to a cutting board, slice, and serve with green beans.