Greek Green Salad
For an extra touch, cut a garlic clove in half and rub it over the salad bowl. You can use Greek oregano if it is available.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, washed, drained, and torn
- 1⁄2 red onion, peeled, cut into thin rings
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. bottled minced garlic
- 1⁄4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 12 whole olives, chopped and pitted
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, red onion, tomatoes, and cucumber.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, pepper, sea salt, garlic, and oregano.
- Drizzle the olive oil dressing over the salad. Sprinkle the crumbled feta on top. Add the olives. Serve immediately.