Greek Grilled Pizza
This savory pizza cooks over the grill for a smoky aroma and flavor. And since it’s done in just 10 minutes it’s perfect for a party appetizer!
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound whole wheat pizza dough
- 10 ounces hummus
- 1 cup yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Roll dough into a 12” oval. Transfer to a lightly floured baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Oil the grill rack, then place the dough on the grill. Allow to cook 1-2 minutes, then turn the crust over and spread the hummus, squash and feta. Close the lid and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Return the pizza to the baking sheet and top with basil.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.