Greek Hummus Dip
Hummus is one of the few party dips that freezes well. Store the hummus in a resealable plastic bag or a small container before freezing. Thaw the hummus in the refrigerator. If the dip is a bit dry, stir in one or two teaspoons of olive oil before serving.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups canned chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp. reserved liquid from the canned chickpeas
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. paprika
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Process all the ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Place the dip in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 1 hour, to give the flavors a chance to blend.