Greek-Inspired Spiralized Vegetables
Choose your favorite veggies to make this quick and easy side dish with Mediterranean flavors.
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced into julienne strips
- 1 cup Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
- 2 containers (10 oz.) spiralized vegetables, such as zucchini, butternut squash, carrots or beets (your choice of variety)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush a large sheet tray with olive oil and preheat pan in the oven for 5 minutes. Toss the spiralized noodles, onions and garlic onto the hot pan and roast until vegetables are just about tender. Remove from heat.
- Toss the roasted vegetables with the remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.