Greek Mountain Tea
Most Greek households have this tea on hand. You can buy some at any Greek grocery store.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6–8 branches Greek mountain tea
- 5 cups water
- 4 Tbsp. honey
- ½ large lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- Heat the tea and water in a medium pot until it boils. Reduce the heat to medium, and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat, and allow the tea to steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour the tea through a strainer into cups, and add 1 tablespoon of honey per cup.
- Serve the tea hot with lemon wedges.