Go Greek for game day with a Mediterranean twist on nachos!
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Greek seasoning
- 8 ounces plain pita chips
- 4 ounces Private Selection™ Crumbled Traditional Feta Cheese
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Strained Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dill Weed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Kalamata Olive Pieces in Brine
- Heat oven to 350°F. In a medium skillet, cook ground beef, onion and Greek seasoning over medium-high heat, stirring to break into crumbles. Cook until beef is no longer pink. Drain excess fat.
- Arrange pita chips on rimmed baking sheet. Top with ground beef mixture and feta. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until feta begins to brown.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, cucumber, dill weed, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Top nachos with lettuce, tomato and olives. Drizzle sauce on top and serve.