Greek Olive Bruschetta
The olive mixture in this recipe is versatile and can be used in sauces or on meats as well as with bread.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄4 cups black olives, pitted
- 1 1⁄4 cups green olives, pitted
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 4 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. basil
- 1⁄2 tsp. oregano
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 tsp. minced onion
- 1 loaf French baguette, sliced
- In a food processor, mix olives and feta cheese. Add remaining vinegar, olive oil, garlic, basil, oregano, salt, mustard, and onion.
- Spread on sliced bread and serve.