Greek Roasted Potatoes
Lemony roast potatoes are a must for any Greek feast and are often paired with roast lamb, beef, or chicken.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 8 large Yukon Gold or russet potatoes, peeled and sliced lengthwise into wedges
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, oil, lemon juice, pepper, salt, oregano, and water. Make sure the potatoes are well coated.
- Empty the bowl into a deep roasting pan. Bake on the middle rack for 20 minutes. Stir the potatoes and bake for another 20 to 25 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender.