Greek Salad Pita Pockets
Greek salad is easy to make and requires few ingredients. Feel free to substitute ricotta cheese for the crumbled feta.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pita pocket
- ½ large tomato, cut into thin wedges
- ½ cup spinach
- 8 cucumber slices (preferably English cucumber)
- 4 small red potatoes, cooked and quartered
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 whole olives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- Cut the pita pocket in half. In a medium-sized bowl, toss the spinach and tomato with the cucumber and potatoes.
- Add the feta cheese, chopped olives, and olive oil, and toss again. Sprinkle with the salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Fill each pita pocket with half of the salad, and serve.