Greek Salad Pita Pockets
Greek salad is easy to make and requires few ingredients. Feel free to substitute ricotta cheese for the feta.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pita pocket
- 1⁄2 large tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped lettuce
- 8 cucumber slices (preferably English cucumber)
- 4 small red potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- Cut pita pocket in half. In a medium bowl, toss lettuce and tomato with cucumber and potatoes.
- Add cheese, onion, and olive oil and toss again. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fill each pita pocket with half of the salad and serve.