Use kalamata olives and Greek olive oil in this salad to capture the authentic taste of Greece.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 medium red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1⁄2 medium cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- Make the salad dressing by whisking together oregano, oil, and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss lettuce with dressing and put in a serving bowl.
- Scatter vegetables and cheese over the dressed lettuce.