Greek Salad Skewers
Here’s a brilliant way to serve salad—on a stick! No plates or utensils required.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Simple Truth Organic™ Oregano
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 24 Simple Truth Organic™ Grape Tomatoes
- 24 black pitted whole olives
- 6 ounces whole block feta, cut into 12 1" cubes
- 12 cucumber halves, sliced ½" thick
- 12 6" wood skewers
- To make vinaigrette: In small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- To assemble skewers: Skewer tomato, olive, feta (be careful with the feta), cucumber, olive and tomato. Arrange skewer on serving platter. Repeat for remaining skewers.
- When ready to serve, drizzle skewers with vinaigrette. Season with additional salt and pepper as needed.