Greek Salad Wrap
If you’re bringing this wrap to work, cut in half and roll up in tinfoil for easy transport. Enjoy, or as the Greeks would say, απολαμβάνω!
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ Tbsp. garlic-infused olive oil
- 1 gluten-free wrap (6")
- ⅛ tsp. dried oregano
- 1 vine-ripe tomato, chopped
- 5 pitted black olives, chopped
- 4 slices cucumber, quartered
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 basil leaves
- ⅛ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Using a spoon, spread oil onto wrap and add oregano. Place tomatoes, olives, cucumber, feta, basil, and pepper down middle of wrap.
- Fold sides of tortilla halfway in. Fold bottom third up. Press down and pinch as you keep rolling. Tuck in fillings as you go. Press down to seal.