Greek Tomato Salad
This is Greek salad without the lettuce and with more tomatoes. Try Greek olive oil for authentic flavor.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
- ¼ small red onion, peeled and sliced
- ½ medium cucumber, sliced
- 3 oz. feta cheese
- ¾ cup pitted black olives
- ¼ cup small basil leaves
- In a small bowl, mix together oregano, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together tomatoes, onion, cucumbers, cheese, and olives. Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Garnish with basil leaves.