Greek Tomato Tartlets
Save to My Recipes
These little appetizers are full of flavor and color. You can make the tartlet shells ahead of time and fill and bake before serving.
Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 50 minutes
- 8 sheets (15" × 9") frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup minced sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 1 phyllo sheet on work surface; brush with butter. Repeat with 2 more sheets, brushing each with butter. Top with a fourth sheet.
- Cut into 15 squares and press each square into a mini muffin cup. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes until brown. Remove phyllo cups and repeat with remaining dough and butter.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. When ready to serve, fill the tartlet shells with the tomato mixture. Bake for 9 to 12 minutes until filling is hot and starting to brown.