Greek Tomato Tartlets
These little appetizers are full of flavor and color. You can make the tartlet shells ahead of time and fill and bake before serving.
Serves: 30Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 sheets (15" × 9") frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup minced sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 1 phyllo sheet on work surface; brush with butter. Repeat with 2 more sheets, brushing each with butter. Top with a fourth sheet.
- Cut into 15 squares and press each square into a mini muffin cup. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes until brown. Remove phyllo cups and repeat with remaining dough and butter.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. When ready to serve, fill the tartlet shells with the tomato mixture. Bake for 9 to 12 minutes until filling is hot and starting to brown.