Greek Tortellini Salad
This is a nutritious and delicious salad for all year round.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 cups cooked cheese tortellini
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup diced tomato
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 2 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- In large salad bowl, whisk lemon juice with olive oil, oregano, mustard, and garlic. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Immediately before serving, toss tortellini with cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, olives, and feta cheese, and prepared dressing.