Greek Yogurt, Honey, and Berry Phyllo Tarts
These elegant tarts are easy to make. Just warm up store-bought phyllo shells in the oven while you whisk together a filling of Greek yogurt and honey. Top the yogurt-filled cups with different combinations of fresh berries and grapes.
Serves: 30Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 boxes (30) frozen baked mini phyllo shells
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 quart strawberries, with stems on
- 1 pint blueberries
- ½ pint blackberries
- 1 cup small seedless red grapes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place mini phyllo shells on a baking sheet. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Bake for 3–5 minutes. Cool completely on a rack.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt and honey.
- Arrange cooked phyllo cups on a serving tray. Fill each cup with 2 tablespoons of yogurt-honey mixture. Top each cup with different combinations of the prepared fruit. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.