Green Bean Casserole
This must-have holiday favorite can easily be made any time of year! Use your favorite cut of canned green beans for a tasty dish every time.
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (10.5 oz. each) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cans (14.5 oz. each) any style Del Monte® Green Beans, drained
- 2 2⁄3 cups French’s® Crispy Fried Onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In 3-quart baking dish, stir together soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, green beans and 1⅓ cups onions. Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes or until bean mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Stir mixture. Sprinkle remaining onions on top. Continue baking 5 minutes or until onions are golden brown. Refrigerate any leftovers.