Green Beans, Tomatoes, and Parmesan Cheese
This beautiful side dish is a snap to prepare and always a big hit.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen green beans
- 2 cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 oz. shaved Parmesan cheese
- Cook green beans according to package directions; rinse with cold water, drain, and set aside.
- In medium bowl, tomatoes, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Add green beans and transfer to a serving plate. Top with cheese and serve immediately.