Green Blood Orange Salad
This beautiful salad has unbeatable color, taste, and texture!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 oz. mixed dark green lettuce
- 2 small blood oranges
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup diced feta cheese
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Wash and dry the lettuce and place in a salad bowl.
- Cut the ends off the oranges and gently cut off the rind from top to bottom in slices. Place the oranges on their sides and gently cut into 1⁄4-inch-thick circles. Arrange oranges on top of the bed of lettuce. Top with walnuts and feta.
- Drizzle salad with olive oil, lemon juice, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.