Green Gazpacho Smoothie
This smoothie is modeled after gazpacho, a delightful cold soup prepared from a tomato base with onions, cucumber, bell pepper, and garlic.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup watercress
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 small cucumber, peeled
- 1 celery stalk
- ½ small red onion, peeled and chopped
- ½ small green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. minced basil leaves
- 1 cup purified water
- Place all ingredients except the purified water in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly add purified water while blending until desired texture is achieved.