Green Lemon Crepes
Adding a bit of spinach to these crepes boosts the vitamin content while creating a fun color. No one will taste the difference!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped spinach
- 1½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1½ Tbsp. honey
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup white spelt flour
- In a blender, blend almond milk, spinach, and lemon juice until smooth. Add remaining ingredients to the blender and mix until smooth. The batter will be runny.
- Heat a nonstick pan or griddle to medium heat.
- Pour ⅛ cup batter into the center of the pan and rotate it in a circle to create a thin layer.
- Flip crepe when bubbles appear throughout. Repeat with remaining batter.