Green Olive Sauce
This is a wonderful garnish or spread for a good hot Tuscan bread. There is no salt in this recipe because the olives are very salty.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ⅔ cup chopped green olives
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. minced chives, minced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender. Pulse to mix well. Chill for 2 hours. Serve at room temperature.