Green Pea Guacamole
Chunky, flavorful, and totally satisfying, this dip has all the traditional taste with the added sweetness of green peas. Serve with chips or dollop over nachos, tacos, burritos, and more.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2½ cups frozen peas
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- ¼ cup water
- 1 small red onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 small fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded (if desired) and quartered
- 1 small ripe tomato, quartered
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. ground coriander
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place peas and water in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave 5 minutes on high. Drain and place in a food processor. Pulse to chop coarsely.
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor; cover and pulse to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.