Green Pea Hummus
Holiday foods can get heavy, so freshen things up with the vibrant color and tangy flavor of this easy hummus. Fresh veggies, especially celery, carrots and radishes, pair perfectly with it.
Serves: 10Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen green peas, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Adjust consistency as desired by adding warm water, 1 teaspoon at time. Serve with raw vegetables and kettle chips.