Green and Red Chili Chicken
Cooking in parchment paper ensures the chicken will be tender and juicy. Parchment paper also holds in all the flavors.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 small red chilies, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Cut six 12" squares of parchment paper and place on work surface. Place one chicken breast in center of each.
- In medium bowl, combine chilies, corn, tomatoes, lime juice, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cumin and mix well. Divide on top of chicken.
- Fold edges of parchment paper over chicken and crimp to close. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake until chicken is cooked and parchment paper is browned, about 35 minutes. Serve immediately.