Green Salad with Marinated Tofu
You can also fry the tofu for a crispy texture in the salad.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. chili-garlic paste
- 2 scallions, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 block (12 1⁄3 oz.) firm tofu, dried with paper towels, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1⁄2 small red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- In a bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, chili paste, garlic, and vegetable oil. Add tofu cubes to the bowl and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Divide the mixed greens among 4 bowls. Top each bowl with tomatoes and red pepper.
- Pour tofu and marinade over the salads and serve immediately.