Green salsa served with blue corn tortilla chips makes a colorful and delicious appetizer for a Tex-Mex meal.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 small jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 3 small green tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients except olive oil and water. Blend or process until combined, but still slightly chunky.
- Add olive oil and water; pulse briefly. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.