Green Summer Soup
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped green beans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup fresh peas
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallions
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or soup tureen.
- Chill thoroughly or overnight before serving to allow flavors to blend.