Green Sweet Citrus Smoothie
This recipe is a wonderfully refreshing option for any time your body and mind may need a boost. The mildly peppery taste of watercress combines with the citrus flavors to develop a light and refreshing vitamin-packed treat.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup watercress
- 1 medium ruby red grapefruit, peeled
- 2 medium oranges, peeled
- 1 piece (1⁄2 inch) ginger, peeled
- 1⁄2 medium lemon, peeled
- 1 Tbsp. matcha (powdered green tea)
- 1 cup purified water
- Place watercress, grapefruit, oranges, ginger, lemon, matcha, and 1⁄2 cup water in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add remaining water while blending until desired texture is achieved.