Green Tea & Cucumber Cooler
This cool-as-a-cucumber drink is the perfect beverage for a hot summer day!
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 1 cup freshly brewed and iced Private Selection™ Citrus Green Tea
- 1 piece (6”) cucumber, peeled and chopped, plus cucumber slices for garnish
- 1 piece (2”) fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup club soda
- Add the iced citrus green tea, cucumber, ginger, sugar and salt to the work bowl of a food processor and purée.
- Strain this mixture into a small, ice filled pitcher and add the lemon juice and club soda.
- Stir well to blend. Serve in glasses garnished with cucumber slices.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.