Green Tea-Ginger Juice
The simplicity of ginger root can be deceiving. Once you boil your favorite tea and steep this natural antioxidant-rich root with mind-boggling benefits, youʼll never be satisfied with normal tea again.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup spinach
- 3 cups purified water
- 5 tea bags of natural, organic green, white, or chamomile tea
- 1" ginger, peeled and diced into ⅛" slices
- Boil water in stainless steel pot; remove from heat.
- Add tea bags and ginger slices and cover, and allow to steep for 4 hours.
- In a blender, combine steeped tea, ginger, and spinach and blend (adding ice if desired) until desired consistency is achieved.