Green Turkey Enchiladas
Enchiladas are a great way to use up leftover turkey after the holidays. This quick recipe really adds flavor to your poultry.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilies, undrained
- 1 jar (16 oz.) four-cheese Alfredo sauce
- 1 jar (8 oz.) green salsa
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 10 flour tortillas (8")
- 1 cup shredded Manchego cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded Cotija cheese
- In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add green bell pepper; cook and stir for 2 minutes longer.
- Add undrained chilies, Alfredo sauce, and salsa; simmer for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat; remove 1 cup of this mixture to a medium bowl. Stir in cream cheese until melted, then add pepper jack cheese and turkey.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Pour ½ cup sauce in bottom of 9" × 13" baking dish. Divide turkey mixture among tortillas; roll up and place on sauce. Pour remaining sauce over.
- Sprinkle with Manchego and Cotija cheese. Bake for 35 minutes or until casserole is bubbly and cheese is melted and lightly browned.