Green and White Asparagus Frittata
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 oz. red pepper, chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 4 oz. egg substitute (or egg whites)
- 2 oz. green asparagus, cut diagonally in 1-inch pieces
- 2 oz. white asparagus, cut diagonally in 1-inch pieces
- 3⁄4 cup cooked and cubed potatoes
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Using ovenproof nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add red peppers and cook until softened.
- In medium bowl, beat together eggs and egg substitute. Add asparagus, potatoes, and feta.
- Pour eggs into skillet; gently stir until eggs on bottom of pan begin to set. Gently pull cooked eggs from side of skillet, allowing uncooked egg on top to come in contact with heated skillet. Repeat, working all around skillet, until most of eggs on top have begun to set.
- Transfer skillet to oven; bake until top is set and dry to the touch, about 3 to 5 minutes. Loosen frittata around edges of skillet, top with parsley, and serve.