Grill-Roasted Summer Corn
The presoaked corn is more steamed than grilled. And, unless the corn is super young and tender, putting it directly on the grill can toughen it.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ears of corn
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Set the grill on medium-high.
- Remove the husks and silk from the corn. Presoak the corn in a bowl of water for 10 to 20 minutes. Paint the corn with butter.
- Grill over indirect heat for about 12 minutes, turning often and adding butter, until corn is nicely browned. Serve with salt and pepper.