Grilled Asian-Style Baby Back Ribs
This recipe provides a succulent, delicious taste sensation. Serve with a refreshing salad of watercress, grapefruit, and toasted pine nuts.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 5 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 lbs. baby back ribs
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. sesame seed oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. five-spice powder
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. chili-pepper oil
- Sprinkle the ribs with salt and pepper.
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients together, and paint on the ribs. Marinate for 5 hours in the refrigerator.
- Prepare a grill for indirect cooking.
- Grill ribs, covered, over indirect heat for 20 minutes per side or until browned but not burned. Brush with marinade and turn every 10 minutes.