Grilled Asparagus with Lemon Sauce
You can also roast the asparagus at 450°F for about 5–7 minutes or until tender.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1½ lbs. fresh asparagus
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Prepare and preheat grill.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, tarragon, parsley, lemon zest, and pepper and mix well; set aside.
- Snap off the ends of the asparagus and rinse well; pat dry with kitchen towels. Toss with olive oil. Grill asparagus in a grill basket for 5–8 minutes or until crisp-tender and light golden brown. Serve with lemon sauce.