Grilled Bratwurst Kebabs
These easy-to-make bratwurst kabobs are a delicious way to feed a large crowd…perfect for your backyard party!
Serves: 10Prep: 30 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (48 oz.) Classic Bratwurst, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 zucchini, cut into ½” slices
- 1 pack (20 oz.) Tri-Color Bell Peppers, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms, whole or cut in half
- 2 cups Shredded Sauerkraut
- 1 bag (8 oz.) Private Selection® Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar Kettle Chips
- 2 packs (12 fl. oz. cans) Simple Truth Organic™ Mixed Berry Seltzer Water
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Thread the brat and vegetable pieces onto skewers.
- Place on the heated grill and cook for 20 minutes, turning frequently, until the internal temperature reaches 160ºF.
- Remove from grill and serve with sauerkraut, chips, and seltzer water.
- Refrigerate leftovers.