Grilled Breakfast Hash
For a delicious breakfast with minimal cleanup, skip the stove and make this easy, filling potato, veggie and egg hash on your outdoor grill!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups Tater Rounds
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Original Barbecue Sauce
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Measure four 12” sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- In center of each sheet, place 1 cup tater rounds, ¼ cup bell pepper, ¼ cup onion and a drizzle of 1 tablespoon olive oil; fold edges of foil together to create a packet.
- Grill packets 10 minutes; shake, then continue to grill 10 more minutes. Carefully open packets to check if peppers are tender. If needed, cook an additional 5-10 minutes.
- In each packet, add 2 tablespoons cheese; carefully stir to push hash to outer sides of packets. Crack an egg into the center of each packet. Leaving packets open, grill 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with green onions and barbecue sauce.