Grilled Buffalo Wings
Buffalo wings were created at a bar in Buffalo, New York in the 1960s. Split wings are traditionally deep-fried before being slathered in its signature neon orange sauce, but here we grill the wings and baste them in a spicy sauce.
Serves: 5Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 15 chicken wings
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄4 cups blue cheese dressing
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- Preheat the grill. Rub the salt and pepper over the chicken wings.
- In a medium bowl, stir the vinegar into the blue cheese dressing.
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt the butter with the hot sauce, stirring.
- Place the chicken wings on the grill and brush with the butter and hot sauce mixture.
- Grill the wings for 10 minutes or until they are cooked, turning halfway and brushing frequently with the hot butter. Serve the wings with the blue cheese dressing for dipping.