Grilled Buttermilk and Rosemary Chicken Breasts
Not your typical deep-fried, crispy buttermilk chicken, this recipe calls for grilling and fresh rosemary for a healthier meal.
Serves: 4Prep: 35 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Rosemary, chopped, plus a few sprigs for garnish
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 Simple Truth™ Natural Boneless & Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Simple Truth Organic™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- In large bowl, combine buttermilk, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add chicken to marinade, turning to coat. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes (or refrigerate all day).
- Heat grill to medium or heat a grill pan until very hot but not smoking. Lift chicken from marinade to shake off excess; discard marinade.
- Coat grill grates with cooking spray. Grill for 5 to 8 minutes per side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove from grill. Tent loosely with aluminum foil; let rest 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with rosemary sprigs.