Serve this delicious and tender calamari with a seasonal salad and some wine. It’s a wonderful summer meal.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 4 small squid (3 oz. each), cleaned
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- Preheat gas or charcoal grill to medium-high heat. In a medium bowl, combine the squid, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Dip a clean tea towel in the vegetable oil and wipe the grill surface with the oil. Place the squid on the grill and cook for 2–3 minutes per side.
- Drizzle lemon juice on the squid, sprinkle it with oregano, and serve it warm.