Grilled Cherry and Brie Pizza
This simple but flavorful pizza combines red onion, brie and cherries on naan bread for a unique take on an everyday favorite. It’s assembled in just a few minutes and grilled to perfection.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 package naan flatbread
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 ounces brie cheese, coating removed (if desired) and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cherries, pitted and halved
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Meanwhile, in small skillet over medium-low, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sauté onions until translucent.
- On each piece of naan, layer remaining olive oil, minced garlic, brie, sautéed onions and cherries.
- Grill pizza 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted. Top with fresh basil.
- To serve, cut into slices.