Grilled Chicken Breasts
Serve these chicken breasts hot or cold as an entrée, or in a salad or a sandwich.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients to make marinade and then pour over chicken; marinate for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Cook 4 minutes on each side on a medium-high grill or grill pan.
- Internal temperature should be 165°F when chicken is cooked.