Grilled Chicken Patties
Lean ground chicken plus Southwestern spice makes one yummy burger. And they’re so low in sodium, you can splurge and sandwich them between regular whole-grain buns!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 tsp. ground sweet paprika
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt-free chili seasoning
- 1⁄4 tsp. dried red pepper flakes
- Preheat grill.
- Place ground chicken into a mixing bowl. Add the seasonings and mix thoroughly using your hands. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball, then flatten to form patties.
- Once grill is ready, place patties on surface. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes on the first side, then gently flip patties and grill for another 5–6 minutes on the second side.
- Remove from grill, place on buns if desired, and serve immediately.