Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Save to My Recipes
The chicken in this recipe can also be sliced and served cold or warm on top of a Caesar salad.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 2 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 oz. each)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- Marinate chicken in garlic, oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper for at least 1 hour.
- Over medium-high heat, grill marinated chicken on preheated grill or grill pan on both sides until juices run clear.
- Put mayonnaise on top of the bun, and grilled chicken, lettuce, and tomato on the bottom half.