Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Salad
This salad is incredibly healthy and delicious, either as a side salad or main course.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground white pepper
- 2 cups mixed field greens
- 6 large strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 4 pieces pre-cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 cups chopped grilled chicken breast
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, apple juice, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Combine greens, strawberries, and bacon into two serving bowls. Top with grilled chicken. Drizzle with apple vinaigrette.